Not all planning is created equal. Wealthy families face complexities that require special expertise. These complexities can include financial, tax, legal, and generational wealth issues. We work exclusively with wealthy individuals and families and can leverage our collective expertise and resources to provide the sophisticated planning that wealthy families require.
In short, we help you achieve the freedom and peace of mind to pursue your passions. To do so, we engage in a four-step process:
- Gather information about you and define our relationship and scope of services.
- Analyze different scenarios and tailor a plan specific to your needs.
- Implement your plan.
- Monitor your plan.
- We begin with the end in mind.
We gather information about you and seek to understand your goals and objectives.
- We help you plan.
Specifically, we analyze various spending and investment scenarios. With this analysis, we help you evaluate your choices and consider various planning strategies, depending on your unique circumstances. These strategies are often for:
- Liquidity events.
- Estate planning.
- Wealth transfers.
- Charitable giving.
- Asset protection.
- Business succession.
- We make recommendations, and you are empowered to make decisions.
Based on these decisions, we help you implement your plan. We have developed a disciplined process to implement your investments. This process includes:
- Transferring assets.
- Phasing in investments.
- Managing the allocation and selection of investments.
- Coordinating planning strategies with your accountant and estate planning lawyer.
- Your plan must also be monitored, and monitoring requires attention.
We are able to provide this attention because we focus on fewer, larger relationships. Working with fewer larger relationships allows us to spend more time with you addressing details that often get ignored. For purposes of monitoring your plan, these details include both changes to your facts and assumptions, as well as the performance of your investment strategy.